Monday, August 11, 2008

6th Annual Moab Trip

“What?”, you say, “it is only July and she is already talking about Moab.”

I know. It is a little bit early, but they have already posted when the race will be and I am always sad when people can’t come because I didn’t give enough notice so that it can be planned on. So I am not looking for anyone to respond to this or to commit to coming, I am just giving you the information early so that you can work it into your schedules. Luckily they have moved the race back down to around the time when we first started going so it shouldn’t be as cold this time. Here is the information:

When: March 19 – 21, 2009 (yes it is on my birthday so of course you should plan on being there to help celebrate)

Where: Moab, Utah

posted by B at 10:20 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger impostor:


what is a moab? it sounds fun though!


11/3/09 5:34 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com