Sunday, September 03, 2006

Can you believe that this time last year we were all riding a bus to a Houston Astros game?!?! That was quite an adventures way to start out the fun that had only begun. As for September 4th, we were climbing onto that wonderful ship that would be our home for the next week.

I know that those are memories that I will never forget. Now we only have but 2 more months before we being another new adventure on a different ship in different waters, headed to different locations. My only request is that we don't have to ride public transportation to whichever adventure we decide to have on Saturday in California before we board the ship on Sunday. :)

posted by B at 3:59 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Well, JRA, never fear...OC peeps are too snotty for public transportation. That leaves us with giant rental vans or limos. Being the Diva that I am, I'd be down with a limo ride in honor of the UPs arrival in SoCal but I understand that some of us are on a budget. 15-passenger vans, here I come!
Oh, I can't WAIT to see you all!


7/9/06 9:50 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com