Sunday, August 20, 2006

Can you feel it?

The time is ever drawing closer to our departure time. I find that I am having a difficult time not letting my mind wonder to a little in the future when we are all at the airport waiting to board a plane to start this adventure. I am sure that the people that are around me are already sick of hearing about it. The excitement is also climbing into my thoughts at night and filling my dreams with the fun of being aboard the ship!

I don't know about the rest of you (since I am the only one that seems to be blogging this time), but I am super excited!

By the by....last deposit was due today. If you haven't gotten it to me, please do so soon as I will be paying the rest tomorrow.

Also our wonderful Diva has been an angel behind the scenes and has found our transportation to and from the airport to the pier. I will be sending out the details in an upcoming email.

Sweet dreams!

posted by B at 9:07 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com